We are M14 Industries! We are an early stage startup that is rapidly becoming the industry standard for powering niche social and dating applications. In only a year we have brought in clients of global name recognition. We are trying to make tech without boundaries and allow everyone to build the apps they think of, without the ridiculous price tags attached that agencies charge.
Our success is defined by the development of our staff, and the growth of our clients businesses and dreams. We regularly focus on personal development through training, pairing, katas and days out to things like hacakthons and other industry events. In the development of all of our staff, we like to focus on multiple skill sets – we want everyone to be able to pick up a task anywhere in the organization if needed.
If you are passionate about helping others achieve their dreams while working in an exciting startup, read on to the description!
M14 Industries’s Sales team is expanding and looking to recruit a number of target-driven and passionate Account Manager into the family.
Working as an integral team member of the sales team, and closely with our development teams, this client-facing role is focused on creating new business opportunities, and developing key existing relationships. The simple aim is to drive sales and increase the revenue and profile of M14 Industries as a company. We have created the channels and established relationships which will need to be managed, and identified many key clients we would like to engage or brought on to the platform over the next year, and need a talented account manager to assist with that.
You’ll be required to:
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly with realistic objectives and goals
- Build relationships with key influencers within the industry by attending events, cold-calling, emailing, and in person meetings as necessary to achieve your targets and the company’s targets.
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you can develop and to build into new and long term business
- Work closely with the management team to maximise the revenue opportunity within the current industry needs to meet and exceed targets
- Develop and build key relationships with existing white label companies, as there may be business opportunities or chances for growth
- Fully manage the sale process and M14/client relationship from brief to fullfillment
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
- Continually present new and innovative ideas
- Meet with people from C-Level through to marketing managers and be comfortable speaking to people in all roles to develop relationships and manage existing contacts
The Right Person for M14:
- Have previous experience in sales or account management. We are not specifying year ranges, as we are more interested in the right person and fit and believe that experience may not be the best indicator of that.
- Willing and able to work to a brief
- Be willing to learn cross-company skills (like basics of development, marketing, etc) in an effort to grow within the company
- Be able and willing to travel occasionally for meetings and events – this may include very occasional trips to foreign countries
- Strong time management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Passionate about building brands and sales/client channels
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Please apply by emailing email@example.com